Adventure Office New Features & Updates
- Allow override the Accept/Decline text appears on the buttons and under the initials, if customers request this feature.
- New feature added to allow for multiple waivers, when required.
- New instruction added to the waiver to reduce confusion when guardian signature is required.
- There is now a new column showing what the item-level override is for the Traveler Details page (overriding UDF business-level setting for traveler details.)
- Feature added to allow waivers to be deactivated.
- Added a box allowing for after hours check-ins.
- Added additional feature to apply a discount to just a portion of the package.
- Added ability to Assign specific lodging units when booking Package.On the sidebar, expand the package to show members, and you can now click lodging to assign units or change assigned units.
- Added a checkbox to allow the ability to abbreviate the trip names for weekly and monthly calendars to show reference numbers.
- Add arrows to employee schedule screen on Reservations.
- Updated Operations to show trips validated on Periodic view, as well as weekly and monthly view after making reservations.
- Updated Package calendar Web Cart to show sold out on dates that are full.
- Updated Operations Monthly View of Lodging Units and Rentals to show departure date.
- Updated Group Holds to remove sites for group booking.
- Added “Find Daily Rental Quantity” to shopping cart.
- Update made so that trips will not show up if the trip has no reservations, employees or resources.
- Updated Period View to show price on date of reservation instead of next available date.
- Changed subject line of quoted reservation to show “Reservation Quote #xxx-xxxxxxx”, in the shopping cart.
- Added an upsell activity hyperlink in the Marketing Description and created a help article in AO for this feature: https://www.adventurecentral.com/user/KnowledgeBase/KBHelpViewArticle.aspx?articleid=377
- Added three new UDF types to User Defined Fields: Date, Time, and Date & Time, and added support for all three types of pages for editing/viewing values.
- Put links in the shopping cart to go to any of the gantt charts – activity, lodging and rentals if applicable.