Adventure Office Technical Support Position
Join the AO team! Adventure Office is the premier reservation management software solution for Tour Operators, Outfitters, and Guide Companies throughout the US and around the world. Our company philosophy is powerful software, unmatched support. We pride ourselves on long-term, meaningful relationships with our customers & unique, feature-rich software. Our software helps our clients manage hundreds of thousands of reservations every single year.
The successful candidate should be someone with a great attitude and commitment to our amazing customer relationships, and enjoys the outdoor and adventure travel industry. They must have a commitment to customer satisfaction by caring about our clients and their success. This is a work-from-home position which requires the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing and demonstrate superior time management skills. Applicants must have access to reliable high-speed internet. Primary responsibilities will include providing phone and email support to our users, providing remote training to new clients, and being an advocate for our current clients in their requests for development. This is a full-time position Monday-Friday.
Primary Position Responsibilities
- Front-end Product Support: Offer customer support including problem diagnosis, resolution, and supplemental training to clients via email and phone calls regarding the operation of our software products.
- Back-end Database Support: Use remote access software, for trouble shooting and resolving problems with client databases and product updates.
- Product Testing: Test data after new development and product upgrades have been completed by development staff.
- 2+ years of Customer Service Experience
- Experience supporting a Microsoft and Web Environment in a Help Desk or Customer Support Role
- Software problem management and resolution experience
- Pleasant phone manner and superior interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable personality
- Ability to work from home in our virtual office, helping decrease our carbon footprint & provide support to customers in all areas
- Passion for total customer satisfaction and the enjoyment of working with end users
- College or University Degree preferred but not required
- Stable employment record
- Must pass background check