PLEASE READ THESE POLICIES CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE (the “Site”).
1. OWNERSHIP: This Site is fully controlled and operated by Adventure Office, LLC. By accessing and using this Site, you are hereby agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of Adventure Office. If you do not agree with all of the following terms and conditions, please do not use this Site.
2. TERMS: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes and/or modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please review the terms and conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes and/or will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
3. REFUND POLICY: Adventure Office, LLC charges for use of this website after customers have gained benefit from utilizing the site. As such, no refunds will be permitted in that billing is done after use.
6. In addition, our servers automatically collect information about which sites users visit and which pages are viewed within the www.AdventureCentral.com website, but in these instances, we do not obtain personal information about you. We use a feature of your browser called a “cookie” to assign a User ID that automatically identifies your computer when you visit the site. Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your hard drive, not on our site. We may also use clear GIFs on some pages within the www.AdventureCentral.com website. Clear GIFs and cookies make your internet experience quicker and more convenient. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our site may not work properly if you do so.
7. We do not knowingly permit the site to be used by any person under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from any person under the age of 13, although when taking a reservation we may request additional information regarding all travelers, including, name, age, gender and weight.
9. In some cases, we use your personally identifiable information to provide information to you, such as to send to you requested newsletters or to provide to you requested services. Although not covered under this policy, please note that our Travel Services Providers may send you email communications based on the information provided during the inquiry or booking process.
10. In some situations, we share your personally identifiable information with third parties who provide services to us in order to enhance the functionality available to you on our website, and to provide you with new products and services. For example, we may use third party vendors to conduct and/or facilitate a survey of our clients and/or customers to obtain information on our services. We may use your information on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate our site, enhance our site, and sell and deliver advertising. We may also use this data, both aggregated and personally identifiable, to enhance your on-site experience by displaying content and marketing messages that we believe will be of interest to you.
11. We may use your information to notify you about information related to your inquiry or booking. We may also use your information to contact you about updates to our site and services, and to market trip inventory available from our Travel Services Providers.
12. Security of your information is paramount to us. We have implemented several controls to safeguard your information, including adhering to strict standards established by the Payment Card Industry (PCI), as published in the PCI Data Security Standard version 1.1, released in September 2006. We have established and maintain reasonable security procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information. Although “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, these safeguards include several things that help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information like: building and maintaining a secure network, protecting cardholder data, maintaining a vulnerability management program, implementing strong access control measures, regularly monitoring and testing networks, and maintaining an information security policy.
13. Although your privacy is very important to us, due to the existing legal regulatory and security environment, we cannot fully ensure that your private communications and other personal information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Additionally, in the unlikely event we need to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, we can (and you authorize us to do so) disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.